Facials in Princeton
Looking for a facial in Princeton? Facial rejuvenation treatments at Hazen Medical Spa are ideal for patients looking to achieve a radiant appearance. In between other skin rejuvenation services, facials at Hazen Medical Spa can provide the perfect boost to keep the skin looking bright and healthy without a significant time commitment or any recovery time.
Facial treatments rehydrate the skin, providing crucial nutrients to retain a radiant glow as part of a comprehensive skin care routine. Patients at Hazen Medical Spa can customize treatments to suit their personal skin care needs.
Facials at Hazen Medical Spa include:
- Hazen Signature Facial – A luxurious medical facial which involves gentle cleansing, exfoliation personalized to your individual needs, extractions, massage, a relaxing mask treatment selected especially for you, followed by sunscreen application to protect your skin from the elements.
- Acne Facial – A purifying and detoxifying facial. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extractions, blue LED light and mask followed by protective sunscreen.
- Fire & Ice Facial by iS Clinical – Instantly smooth, brighten and tighten your skin with a quick facial you can do on your lunch break or before a night out. Your experience starts with “fire” – an intense resurfacing mask that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, followed by the “ice” – a soothing, cooling mask that hydrates and leaves you looking radiant and fresh.
- ZO Stimulator Facial – Known as the “Red Carpet” or lunch time peel, this facial combines deep cleansing with a gentle peel and mask. Go out for an event or right back to work after receiving this extremely gentle peel; there is no downtime. Stimulates cellular turnover to improve texture, tone and clarity.
- HydraFacial – This treatment deeply cleanses, extracts and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
- Age Refinement HydraFacial – The addition of Dermabuilder helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (LED lights are also included in this treatment.)
- Radiance HydraFacial – Add a Britenol boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots. (LED light is also included.)
- Restorative HydraFacial – This treatment includes Growth Factor to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and elasticity. (LED lights are included in this treatment.)
- Clarifying HydraFacial – This protocol includes extended extractions, sulfur mask and Blue LED light for oily or congested skin.
- Hazen Platinum HydraFacial – Begins the detoxification process with Lymphatic Therapy; continues with the Deluxe HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin while infusing growth factors. (This treatment includes LED light.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do facials work?
Facials work by hydrating and exfoliating the skin, infusing it with nutrients that keep the skin looking bright and radiant in between more advanced treatments.
How long do treatments take?
Many facials in Princeton, New Jersey can be completed on a lunch break, in less than thirty minutes.
Which facial is best for me?
Our staff of skin care experts will advise each patient on which facial is best for their unique skin care needs.