Prior to your appointment
- If you have not done so already, please familiarize yourself with the mypatientvisit website and download the app. This app will be your tool to view upcoming appointments and let us know when you have arrived. It is important for our practice to remain 100% digital and contactless – your safety is our top priority!
- Please complete/sign all forms: medical history, COVID consent, and cancellation policy.
(www.mypatientvisit.com > login > my chart > forms)
*If you do not remember your login information please click “Need help with your login?” to reset your username and/or password.
- Activate all rewards (Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire) and have any redemption codes readily available. You can screenshot them, print them, or email them to us ahead of time.
- If you need any specific products, please let us know in advance so we may prepare them for you.
- If you are not feeling well, please call us within 24-48 hours to reschedule your appointment.
- Hazen Aesthetic Institute values our patients and is committed to providing exceptional service. As a busy practice, we respectfully ask that if you need to cancel or change an appointment to please do so 24 hours in advance. A cancellation of less than 24 hours will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to our limited schedule we cannot accommodate any patients who arrive later than 10 minutes to their appointment.
Day of your Appointment
- For procedures on the face and/or body, please come with clean, dry skin.
- Please remain in your car until your scheduled appointment time. Please mark yourself as arrived in the mypatientvisit app or call us and let us know you have arrived.
- To decrease the number of people in our office and adhere to social distancing guidelines, please leave children and other guests at home. *Apart from minors, patients are not allowed to be accompanied into the waiting room and treatment room.
- A member of our team will call you to collect payment information – we require a credit card to keep on file for your appointment. To remain 100% contactless, we cannot accept cash or check payments.
- We will notify you when it is time for your appointment. Please put on your mask and come to the door.
- A team member will take your temperature contact-free. You will be asked to reschedule if you have an elevated temperature.
- Your provider will bring you directly to the treatment room and begin your treatment.
- Upon request we will provide your bill before the end of the treatment. We will use the card on file to complete your payment transaction.
- We have extended our appointment times to ensure our staff can properly sanitize between patients.
- When your treatment is finished your provider will walk you to the front door. A member of our team will call you to schedule any future appointments!
For specific help with mypatientvisit, including a step-by-step guide – please click here
For specific help with Brilliant Distinctions – please click here
For specific help with Aspire – please click here
To download mypatientvisit on the Apple App Store – please click here
To download mypatientvisit on the Google Play Store – please click here