Dr. Jill Hazen – Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Jill Hazen is Board-Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
She is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Artistry, Innovation, and Experience!
Dr. Hazen’s belief is that a clear understanding of her patient’s needs and expectations is a vital element of her success. She is proud of the strong personal rapport she has developed with her patients over the years. Her warm and honest approach to patients and her meticulous attention to detail have been proven over the years, since the start of her practice in Princeton in 1995. We pride ourselves on providing our patients with a warm, relaxed; safe environment says Dr. Hazen. Dr. Hazen offers a broad array of cosmetic procedures including surgical, and non-surgical, lasers and aesthetic skin care. Patients walk into the Hazen Plastic Surgery and Laser Skin Care Center and are immediately greeted with a comfortable, warm and caring environment.
Aesthetic Skin Care and Laser Center
At Hazen Plastic Surgery you can get all of your cosmetic needs met as well as medically trained aestheticians to provide quality cosmetic skincare treatments in a relaxed setting. We also offer complimentary consultations from our aestheticians. “No matter what the procedure, says Dr. Hazen we are committed to achieving the highest quality of results with a high degree of importance on integrity”.
Regina – Clinical Team Leader & Registered Nurse
Regina is a Registered Nurse and the Clinical Team Leader at Hazen Aesthetic Institute. She graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor’s degree in Science and Nursing and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology minoring in Sociology. She started her nursing career in Medical Surgical Nursing. She quickly moved into preventative health care by becoming a Certified Nurse Nutritionist and worked as Nurse Manager in Fitness and Wellness. Regina discovered a passion for Aesthetic Nursing and began her aesthetics career by obtaining her Aesthetic Nurse Certification. Regina believes that taking care of the body, mind, and skin care health is imperative in health and wellness. She enjoys passing this knowledge onto others by encouraging patients to feel good about themselves.
Regina feels strongly about ongoing education and training. She has completed the following advanced training:
- Coolsculpting Master’s Certification from Coolsculpting University.
- Allergan trained in Cosmetic Injections.
- Laser Medical Aesthetic Essentials from National Laser Institute which include certifications in Laser Hair Removal, IPL, Microneedling, and Radio Frequency.
- Lutronic Infini, Pixel8 RF, and Agnes RF using Radio Frequency Microneedling.
- Thermi Aesthetics using radio frequency for vaginal, body, and face treatments.
- BTL aesthetics in use of Vanquish Me, Exilis Ultra, and Emsculpt.
- Rejuvapen and Aqugold certifications in collagen induction therapy.
- Skin infusion of Platelet Rich Plasma and Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix.
- Hydrafacials and Hydrafacial Combination Treatments.
- Sciton Certificate of Advanced Training in Forever Young BBL, BBL, and Skintyte.
- Cutera certification for treatment with Trusculpt, Titan, and Genesis.
- Sculpsure Certificate in body contouring.
Regina’s extensive knowledge and experience will help guide you towards your best treatment plan and goals.
Along with Regina’s passion for aesthetic nursing she also enjoys spending time with her family, the outdoors, and hiking. She loves dogs and is an avid animal lover. She has traveled to various animal sanctuaries and believes that adventures are the best way to learn and grow. She also enjoys traveling and trying new food and cuisines. Fun fact: Regina was a hula dancer for 10 years.